Authorize.net is one of the most widely used payment processing services across the internet. Not only do they offer a full set of robust services for people wishing to accept credit cards, they offer a very easy to use platform as well. Many forms of online e-commerce frameworks such as WordPress compatible Jigoshop and Woo Commerce can very easily integrate with Authorize.net. Combine all of that with super competitive rates and you have a winner! I personally have tried to incorporate other APIs from some banks etc and it was a nightmare. Hooking up with Authorize.net solved all of the problems I was having right away and processing credit cards is as easy as can be with Authorize.net
Here is a link where you can go check out Authorize.net for yourself. And below is some additional info that might be useful to you when you’re at the Authorize.net site:
Beginning the online application process:
Before you can begin the application process, you will need to create a Login ID. Creating a Login ID allows you to save and modify your application before you submit it to Authorize.Net. To create an account and password, you (a merchant) should:
- Click Create Login ID from the online application home page.
- Enter your e-mail address and your desired password.
- Click Submit. You will be taken back to the online application home page where you can then sign in and begin your application.
Information you will need to fill out the online application:
During the application process, merchants will need to provide the following:
- Social Security Number or Tax ID.
- Company information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Account owner’s information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Banking information – used for billing purposes.
- Merchant account information – details of existing merchant account (if applicable).
Stripe considers themselves a leader on worldwide online payment processing. I tend to agree and I love using their services as well. Incorporating Stripe payment processing into your WordPress website (and with other services as well) is typically free and also very easy to do. Their fee structure is the simplest you’ll find and very resonable, especially considering the strong integration they offer with your website.
Let's say a little more together!